What Information Do We Collect?
Safe Hosts Internet LLP ("Safe Hosts Internet LLP", "us", "we", or "our") operates the https://portal.safehosts.co.uk/ website (the "Service").
Safe Hosts Internet LLP collects the following information:
- Information volunteered by the user.
- Information related to your use of the Service, including IP address, geographic location, web browser type, web browser version, and the date and time of your request.
How Do We Use The Information?
Safe Hosts Internet LLP uses collected information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill a contract or take steps linked to a contract such as processing your registration on the Service, managing your account on the Service or sending you information about changes to our Service or terms or policies.
- Where it is necessary for purposes which are in the legitimate interest of Safe Hosts Internet LLP such as:
- To provide the information or content which you have requested.
- To ensure the security of the Service, by trying to prevent unauthorised or malicious activites.
- Where we are legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorised use of our Service, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Service or the public. In those instance, the information is provided only for that purpose.
How Do We Share The Information?
Safe Hosts Internet LLP does not share or sell your personal data to any third-parties under any circumstances other than the explicit following:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We provide such information to third party inspectors under NDA during audit, in order to meet the requirements of the audit.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service. Session-related cookies are those which are created when you first visit the Service. Session-related cookies on the Service are used solely for security purposes when you're using the Service and are cross-referenced to ensure that your details haven't changed. This allows us to automatically stop any actions being made on your behalf which weren't actually made by you, also known as a man-in-the-middle attack. These cookies are typically removed or cleared when you leave the Service or close your browser.
- Login Cookies. We use Login Cookies to allow our Service to remember when you have logged in so that you don't need to keep logging in. Login-related cookies are used when you are logged in so that the Service can remember this fact. This prevents you from having to log in every single time you visit a new page. These cookies are typically removed or cleared when you log out to ensure that you can only access restricted features and areas when logged in.
- User Prefrences Cookies. We use User Preferences Cookies to store and remember certain user preferences as you use the Service to improve your experience.
The Service does not make use of any third-party cookies. Safe Hosts Internet LLP is not involved in the cookies used on third-party sites.
Storage of Data
Safe Hosts Internet LLP uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run and maintain the Service. Safe Hosts Internet LLP owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Service.
We take precautions to ensure the security of your personal information, using the very latest in security best-practices and procedures. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorised personnel may gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Service, your information will travel over the Internet and through third party infrastructures which are not under our control.
Retention of Data
We retain information as long as it is necessary to provide the services requested by you and others, subject to any legal obligations to further retain such information. Information associated with your account will generally be kept until it is no longer necessary to provide the services or until you ask us to delete it or your account is deleted whichever comes first.
Request Your Data
You have the right to access your personal data and, if necessary, have it amended or deleted or restricted. In certain instances you may have the right to the portability of your data. If you wish to access, amend, delete or restrict your personal data held with Safe Hosts Internet LLP then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your request.
Transfer of Data
Safe Hosts Internet LLP is located in the United Kingdom and as such your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of the United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data to the United Kingdom and process it there.
Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority, although we hope that we can assist with any queries or concerns you may have about our use of your personal data.
If you have any complaints please email them to email@example.com so that they can be addressed.
Safe Hosts Internet LLP may occasionally update this policy. We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our Service, or if you have an account with us we may notify you via email so please check back occasionally to ensure that you agree with the changes. If you do not, do not use the Service.
Questions or Comments